In Japan, katsu, a fried meat cutlet, is considered the best comfort meal. It is a popular meal in Japan, and both children and adults enjoy it. A favorite of individuals from many areas of life, it is a classic. The term "katsu" refers to various cutlets made from a variety of meats, namely chicken, pork, and beef.
We have formulated this tiny easy chicken katsu recipe to understand how easy this recipe is. If you are craving some tiny katsu, follow this recipe and make sure to follow every step to create the world's smallest miniature chicken katsu at your miniature kitchen.
- Black pepper
- Bread crumbs
How to make tiny Chicken katsu?
- In your miniature kitchen, take a miniature simple plate and put a tiny piece of chicken on the plate.
- Take some black peppers in the small glass bowl and some salt in a mini storage box placed in a miniature cake pan tray.
- Now, take a pinch of salt and spread it on the chicken piece of salt while doing the same with black pepper.
- Turn the chicken side and do the same; make sure the chicken is evenly coated.
- Now, take a miniature mixing glass bowl and add flour to it.
- Now, put the flour pinch on the chicken piece, adding more until the chicken is coated from one side.
- Turn the chicken and do the same.
- Now, whisk an egg in a miniature mixing glass bowl.
- Dip the fully coated chicken in the egg and coat it with the egg.
- Now, take some bread crumbs in the miniature cake pan tray.
- Not put the chicken piece on the bread crumbs and coat it with the bread crumbs.
- Now light the stove, and put the miniature iron wok on the stove.
- Add some oil to the miniature iron wok and wait till the oil is heated.
- Put the fully coated chicken on the heated oil to fry.
- Wait till the chicken is fried from one side, and turn the chicken piece around with the help of a miniature spatula to fry from the other side.
- Make sure the chicken is cooked evenly, press it down with the spatula.
- Take the chicken piece out of the oil, put a paper towel on the ceramic wave plate, and place your chicken.
- When the chicken is cooled down, place the chicken on the miniature cutting board and cut the even strips of the fried chicken piece with the miniature cleaver knife.
- Place the chicken on the plate and add a bowl full of rice on the side.
- Fry an egg on the small fry pan and also put it on the side of rice with the help of a spatula.
- Now your tiny chicken katsu is ready! enjoy!
After reading this recipe, I hope you will understand how to make chicken katsu in your miniature kitchen with ease. Don't be scared to make anything in your tiny kitchen; it makes you feel scared at times, but as you start getting the skills needed to cook in your miniature kitchen, the mini cooking becomes a tiny piece of cake.