A hot, crispy, and meaty pizza is something that can never be said no to. Pizza is the most common dish now, as it's seen as a leisure treat for your belly, which you can devour anytime. Pizza is among the most common dishes consumed daily, while many people try to bake their own different and distinctive pizzas, be it pineapple pizza or sweet pizza. You can find any type of pizza anywhere.
We have formulated this article to understand how you can easily bake a tiny, meaty pizza without any effort. This pizza recipe will make your miniature cooking much more manageable. Read on to find the recipe; make sure to follow the recipe by following the steps below.
- Beef sausages.
- Cheddar cheese.
How to make tiny meaty pizza?
- Take water from the miniature pitcher and add it to the miniature mixing glass bowl.
- Now, add one spoon of yeast from the mini storage box with the help of a miniature dessert spoon.
- Now, take the miniature jar and add a little bit of sugar with the help of a dessert spoon.
- Now, add a little sunflower oil from the bottle.
- Now, add one spoon of salt from the dessert spoon.
- Now, take some flour in a miniature mixing glass bowl, put it in the water mixture, and then mix it with a tiny whisk.
- Mix it till it becomes a dough, then gently knead it with your hand.
- Now, turn the dough into a ball, and put cling wrap on top of the bowl.
- Rest the dough for 10 minutes and then take a miniature cutting board and put some flour on the board.
- Now, take the dough, roll it, and flat it with your fingers.
- Now, lightly make holes with the help of a miniature fork.
- Now, take some ketchup in a bowl, pour the ketchup on the pizza dough, and spread it evenly with the help of a dessert spoon.
- Now dice some onions, place them on a miniature mixing glass bowl, and put them on the pizza.
- Place the onions on top evenly.
- Now take a plate and put some beef sausages in the round and thin shapes while cutting them.
- Now, place those thin sausages on top of the onions.
- Now, take some cheddar cheese, and shred some cheese on top of the pizza with the help of a shredder.
- Now, take a cake pan tray and some butter in the mini food storage box and butter the tray with the help of a brush.
- Now, put the unbaked pizza on the butter cake pan tray.
- Open your oven, and set the heating temperature to 66° degrees for Approximately 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, take it out of the oven when your pizza is done.
- Place the pizza on the round pizza dish.
- Your tiny meaty pizza is ready; enjoy.
After reading this recipe, I hope you will understand the basic steps to bake your pizza, keep cooking in your miniature cooking, and create new recipes.