Christmas is when people make many sweet dishes and desserts to enjoy the day of Christmas. If you want to enjoy a tiny miniature Christmas cake, we have formulated this recipe to follow. If you own a miniature kitchen and want to try miniature cooking, then make sure to follow this recipe in which we have written steps for you to follow and make delicious mouthwatering Christmas cake.
- Cocoa powder
- Red food coloring
How to make Christmas thin cake?
- Take a miniature mixing steel bowl and put some flour from the miniature flour sacks.
- Take two spoonfuls of baking soda stored in a mini food storage box with a miniature dessert spoon.
- Now, take the cocoa powder into a small bowl and put the powder in the flour.
- Now, add one spoon of salt from the mini food storage box into the mixture.
- Now, mix everything with the miniature whisk.
- Mix until the mixture turns light brown.
- Now, take an egg in a miniature mixing glass bowl and make sure to whisk it with the miniature whisk.
- Now, pour the dry mixture into a miniature mixing glass bowl and leave the miniature mixing steel bowl.
- Now, take a miniature mixing steel bowl and pour the eggs while leaving a little amount behind.
- Now, put a tiny amount of vegetable oil in the eggs with miniature seasoning mug.
- And then add a little bit of sugar from the miniature tiny cookie jar.
- Now add a jug full of milk from the miniature pitcher.
- Mix everything with the miniature whisk.
- Add red food coloring and mix it with the miniature whisk until the mixture is scarlet red.
- Now, add the dry ingredients into the egg mixture.
- Mix the dry mixture with the scarlet eggs mixture with the miniature whisk until there are no lumps and the batter is thick and in perfect consistency.
- Now, take a cake mold and put it over the mini cake pan tray, and pour the cake batter into the mold.
- Now, put the batter in the oven to bake your cake.
- Wait until the cake is baking.
- When the cake is baked, take it out of the oven.
- Now, take a miniature board, take the cake out of the mold, and put it there.
- Now, take some cream in a miniature mixing glass bowl and put the top of the cake into the cream
- Then, start coating the cake with layers of delightful cream with the miniature santoku knife.
- Top the cake with cream.
- Now put a miny green leaf and some red balls while adding tiny sugarcane on top of the cake.
- Now add the green sprinkly lines on the sides of the cake.
- Your tiny Christmas thin cake is ready. Enjoy your cake.
After reading this recipe, we hope you have gotten the basic know-how about how to bake a Christmas cake. Follow the steps to make a thin Christmas cake in your miniature kitchen using mini cookware. If you can't understand the recipe, then watch this video.