If winters are going on, then everyone yearns for something hot. Be it any hot soup or a warm beverage. So many people run for a warm cup of coffee while some go for tea. But nobody would deny the hot chocolate which comes with winters. Nobody says no to the hot chocolate, and everyone tries to get their hands on the hot chocolate.
When you are cooking in your miniature cooking, many thoughts may cross your mind about what you should cook and make. Some things are impossible to make in a tiny kitchen, while some dishes are so simple that it takes a second to be made in a miniature or traditional kitchen.
If you top your hot chocolate with some Marshmallows or some cookies, the Hot chocolate becomes relishing to drink or even get a scent. The hot chocolate's aroma makes an appetite that never subsides and the urge to say yes every time someone asks for a cup of hot chocolate comes on top.
We have formulated this recipe to follow the steps mentioned below and make delicious and creamy hot chocolate for you in your miniature kitchen. Read on to understand the easiest recipe of the delicious and creamy hot chocolate.
- Cocoa powder
- Whole cream milk
- Homemade gingerbread cookie
How to make gingerbread cookies with tiny hot coffee?
- Start by adding a small portion of cocoa powder to the miniature measuring cup with the small bowl.
- Then, add a jug full of hot water to the measuring cup with a miniature pitcher.
- Now, whisk the mixture with a miniature whisk.
- Mix till the cocoa powder is mixed with the hot water and turned into a paste.
- Now, pour the chocolate mixture into the miniature seasoning mug.
- Now, add a jug of whole cream milk from a miniature kitchen jug to the cup and mix it a little bit.
- Now, top your hot chocolate with some fluffy marshmallows.
- Top the hot chocolate with as many marshmallows as you can, as there can never be too many marshmallows.
- Now, put a cute homemade gingerbread cookie on the hot chocolate.
- Dip the gingerbread cookie in the hot chocolate, and enjoy your delicious and creamy hot chocolate in the coldest weather.
After reading this recipe, we hope you have gotten the idea about how to make delicious hot chocolate in your miniature kitchen. By making the simplest dishes in your mini kitchen, you can get the motivation to make more dishes in your kitchen as the easiest dishes are less likely to be challenging to make.
Follow this recipe and make hot chocolate in your miniature kitchen, and don't be disappointed or lose motivation when you get failed. Miniature cooking takes a lot, and it isn't easy to even light a stove in your miniature kitchen. Just know your one tiny accomplishment in the small kitchen is the biggest.