Japanese dishes give satisfaction while cooking. You feel a sense of pleasure because of their aesthetic colors and how to cook them. Japanese dishes are mainstream, and ordinary people mostly cook or eat out the dishes with enthusiasm.
Omu rice is sometimes referred to as omu raisu in some circles. They call an omelet an "omu," while rice is referred to as "raisu" in Japanese culture. It is a western-style dinner that is frequently offered in restaurants and at home in Japan, but it is not traditional. There are numerous Western restaurants in Japan that provide omu rice as part of their children's menus.
We have formulated this tasty tiny omu rice recipe for you in which you can easily make this recipe by just following the steps. This recipe is easy to complete in your miniature kitchen as it so much fun and challenge. Read on to find out the recipe.
How to make Tiny Omu rice?
1. Start with putting your candle under the stove.
2. Now, put a miniature iron wok on the stove and put some butter with the help of the miniature spatula.
3. Now dice some vegetables on the miniature simple plate.
4. Add those vegetables to the wok with the help of the miniature spatula.
5. Now boil some rice and put them in a miniature mixing glass bowl.
6. Now, add those rice in the wok with the help of a miniature spatula.
7. Now add some oyster sauce with the dessert spoon from the mini storage box.
8. Also, add a spoonful of ketchup from the mini storage box.
9. Now, mix everything with the help of a miniature spatula with the vegetable.
10. When the rice is ready, put them on the ceramic wave plate with the miniature spatula.
11. Take a jug of milk and an egg in a miniature mixing glass bowl.
12. Now, put the milk in the egg while mixing the milk with the egg with the miniature fork.
13. Mix until the egg is a bit foamy and creamy yellow-colored.
14. Now, take a small miniature pan and put some butter on it with the help of a dessert spoon.
15. Spread the butter evenly; put the egg batter onto the frypan when the butter melts.
16. Spread the egg on the pan and wait until it's done.
17. When the egg is ready, take it out of the pan and put it on the rice.
18. After putting the egg on the rice, put some ketchup on top of it.
19. Your omu rice is ready; enjoy!
After reading this recipe, I hope you understand how to make omu rice in your miniature kitchen. It doesn't require any effort, neither it needs any high functional utensils. Your mini kitchen and tiny utensils will be enough to make omu rice.