Taiyaki is known as a Japanese sweet dish. It's a sweet cake which is generally sold in the streets of Japan. It's in the shape of a Tai, a fish. Hence the name. Taiyaki is among the famous dishes that people are eager to try on a daily basis because it is tasty and its satisfying and aesthetically pleasing nature.
If you have some cravings for tasty taiyaki, we have formulated this blog to make scrumptious tiny taiyaki in your mini kitchen by using your miniature cookware. Read on to find out the delicious recipe of taiyaki and follow the steps to make the tiniest taiyaki in your small kitchen.
- Baking powder
How to make mini taiyaki?
- Start with taking a miniature mixing glass bowl, and put an egg in the bowl.
- Whip the egg with a copper fork from the miniature kitchen set.
- Put the egg in the miniature mixer
- Take sugar stored in a mini food storage box and add a tiny amount of sugar from the mini jar into the eggs.
- Turn miniature mixer on and wait till the eggs are fully foamy and you can see the foam.
- Now take the foamy eggs and put them in a miniature mixing glass bowl, carefully with the help of a copper spatula from the miniature kitchen set.
- Now add a tiny amount of flour to the egg mixture from a miniature mixing glass bowl.
- Now add a spoonful of baking soda stored in a mini food storage box from the mini tray into the mixture.
- Now mix everything with the help of the same copper spatula from the miniature kitchen set.
- Mix till it turns into a thick yellow batter.
- Now put the tiny candle kitchen stove under the stove on a miniature kitchen set.
- Put the taiyaki waffle pan over the stove.
- Now butter the pan with the butter stored in a mini food storage box with the help of a brush.
- Now add a little amount of batter onto the pan with the help of the same copper spoon from the miniature kitchen set.
- Make sure to put the batter on both sides of the taiyaki pan.
- Evenly spread out the batter.
- Close the pan tightly and turn the pan on the opposite side.
- Then leave it for a few seconds and wait till it's done.
- Now open the pan and see if the taiyaki is done or not.
- Take a tray and put out the one taiyaki on the tray with the help of a fork.
- Next, please do the same with the other one and carefully put it on the tray.
- Voila! Your delicious taiyaki is done.
- Enjoy your tiny taiyaki.
After reading this blog, I hope you have a basic understanding of how to make taiyaki in your miniature kitchen by using your mini cookware. This recipe is the easiest, making it accessible yet satisfying for you to make.