Tiny Cooking | Tteokbokki recipe 😁
Another Korean food mini kitchen recipe for you to try! If you are a fan of Korean dramas, you must be familiar with this food💕 Tteokbokki (떡볶이) or stir-fried rice cake is one of the most popular Korean street foods.
It's made from small-sized garaetteok ( long, white, cylinder-shaped rice cakes)
- Rice Flour
- Corn Starch
- Oyster Sauce
- Sesame Seed
How to make rice cakes?
1. First mix rice flour and corn starch together
2. Add a small miniature spoon of salt
3. Mix with water until it achieve a shapeable dough consistency
4. Roll the dough and cut it into mini cylindrical shapes with miniature real sharp knife
6. Skim the rice cakes with miniature strainer set aside
How to make Tteokbokki sauce?
1. Cook water, Gochujang, and oyster sauce together
2. Add rice cake into the sauce mixture
3. stir fry for 1 min
Your tiny Tteokbokki is now ready! Don't forget to serve it with mini egg, leeks, and sesame seeds 😁